Municipality of Leiden – Account manager Leiden Bio Science Park.
The LBSP has its own account manager at Leiden City Council, Anja van de Meer.
The account manager is the liaison officer between Leiden City Council and the LBSP, both for the business association and its members.
Since 2020, Anja has been our account manager. Anja wants to get to know the companies at LBSP better. A company visit is of course also about getting to know each other. But it is also important that companies can hear what developments are important. And on the other hand, Anja can take signals from companies and get them to the right place at the municipality. When companies have specific questions, Anja can make sure they are answered quickly and adequately.
- Born in 1982 in Herwijnen
- Trained as an archaeologist at Leiden University.
- Worked as a field archaeologist for Rotterdam municipality for a long time.
- From 2014 Project management of RO projects, tender management and account management at an engineering firm
- From 2020, account manager for the LBSP at Leiden City Council.
Hobby: running, road cycling and mountain biking, both individually and in clubs
Anja van de Meer Phone: +316 405 56 058 Mail: Anja van de Meer