It is important to business owners that their park is safe and looks good.
Businesses and users of the park are often the first to notice when something is wrong. By spotting what’s going on, we work together to keep the park safe and presentable.
Relevant notifications may be addressed to Marloe Corbeau firstname.lastname@example.org +31 (0) 71 5247555
Urgent reports regarding safety can be passed on to the emergency number 112
For other reports regarding public space, there are the following channels:
- Neighborhood agent Leon Luyten email@example.com
- Leiden via the website of the municipality of Leiden or Whatsapp to 06 -14459375
- Oegstgeest via the website of the municipality of Oegstgeest or via the smartphone Fixi app
Park management is an important task of the entrepreneurs’ association, which is invested in the LBSP Foundation. The association of entrepreneurs directs the foundation and supervises the execution. By park management we mean:
- Contact, overview and brokerage function for spaces in existing buildings
- Reception of future & new residents (after acquisition: ‘warm bath’)
- Point of contact for national acquisition
- Participate in consultations regarding quality LBSP & buildings (e.g. BREEM sustainability certificate)
- Represent LBSP regarding accessibility
- Contact and information point for permits, safety (e.g. Keurmerk Veilig Ondernemen) etc.
- Signal function management & major maintenance of public space
- Consultation, creation and monitoring of framework agreements for management of public space (e.g. mowing, salt spreading, wifi)
- Do small maintenance and repair work public space