Would you like to meet the Dutch Life Sciences & Health industry and explore business opportunities?
Join more than 350 of our participants at the upcoming 19th edition of the Dutch Life Sciences conference on December 7 at CORPUS Congress Centre at the Leiden Bio Science Park (Oegstgeest area).
SCALE-UP / THINK BIG
The Dutch Life Sciences & Health industry includes nowadays 3100 R&D life Sciences companies and 420 biopharmaceutical companies. Together with 13 universities and 8 university medical centres the industry is constantly innovating when it comes to research and development. Behind this lies the convergence of science and technology, leading a new era of healthcare, and an unprecedented growth in innovation and business. The conference showcases the latest innovations and young companies that apply new business strategies to bring these innovations to patient.
- Women’s Health: challenges and opportunities
- Dealmaking for early-stage Life Sciences companies: licensing, valuations and deal structuring concepts and trends
- Artificial intelligence and the impact on product development and the product Life Cycle
- Innovation & Regulatory Challenges in Medical Devices
- Financing life sciences development and growth by M&A, IPO or partnering strategy
- Cell & Gene therapy: Innovations and business strategies
The Venture Challenge award for the best startup company will be announced and young companies pitch their venture at the Investors forum.
Check out the complete programme including our keynote speakers!
Secure your ticket NOW and receive 50 EURO DISCOUNT* on the regular fee by using the code OVBSP50DISCOUNT upon registration. Go straight to the registration page. Code is valid till October 31, 2023!